Partnership for the Future’s Boot Camp
This one-day event will cover the basics every student needs to know in order to prepare for college. Learn from the experts about the following topics:
- Understanding FAFSA, Its Common Myths, & the Financial Aid Process
- What to do After the SAT/ACT
- Budgeting for College and Beyond
- Evaluating the "Right Fit" College for You
- Interview/Resume Skills
- Plus, a Special Career Exploration Fair
Lunch will be provided.
If you have any questions about this event, please contact Ms. Tiffany D. Thomas, Director of Programs Partnership for the Future ®.
M: (804) 432-4319